Tear this World Apart (EQ) Tear this World Apart (EQ)

Eh it's chill

I dig your wubwubwub synth, it's got a good sound. And man that intro sounds really familiar, I might have given this track a listen before.

Personally I'd dig a bit more variation on the waabbleworbles, but I bet that's comming.

^_^ excited to see what comes next

Revival (Radioactive) Revival (Radioactive)

Drums are making my ears bleed >.<

Not sure if you were going for the glitch thing...

I'd consider throwing hi hats in there too, ... yeah and the overall melody is fairly repetitive; not that this is bad, but i think it needs a smoother sound if your goin for the repetitive thing.

Jassummisko responds:

Yes, this song sucks balls man, its OLD

Sonia Sonia

Hmmm.. Diggin. But not my personal style

Really reminds me of John B and his dnb, not sure if you listen to much of his stuff.

Eh personally i feel the drums are a little flat, but that's more preference than anything.

All your drops are spot on though.

I feel like your kick roll back into the chorus (or whatever it would be called) was a little weak... could use polish.

But definitely give it a thumbs up :) good work man

-Forgiveness -Forgiveness

I bow before thee ^_^

Damn son this sounds very official!
Drum track is perfect, you aced that. Very good control of dynamics, your breaks and what not are all sick too. Dig that synthy lead towards the second half. Got two goin' on at once right?

Epic stuff man, I salute.

A New World Ver 2 (EQ) A New World Ver 2 (EQ)

Wubwubmubmub RAWWR!

Yay for dubstep :)

My thoughts?
Intro is a bit dragged, and ... eh that piano-ish synth (the bass) ... don't know how I feel about it. Maybe with some percussion brought in before the drop it'd work better... yeah im thinking that could really fix this up.

As far as your wobbles.. Very evil sounding >:) might suggest not using the same LFO pattern for the whole song. Most songs now have (... well maybe not most, but ones i like) like 16 bar filter cut patterns, or they change it up each drop. Somethin to think about when you get there.

Hmmm.. Bring up your drum levels a bit. or try layering multiple drum tracks under different filter settings. Might make them sound fuller. Ideally you want to master each drum seperately. ^_^

Definitely see the epic feel in the intro when the strings come in though. I might do a really high slow pitch slide or a static fade in before thedrop.

Anyways yea :) hope this gives ideas!

Sweet Child o Mine Smooth Sweet Child o Mine Smooth

Like what I'm hearing but...

Needs to be mastered better definitely. Vox brought up. and Guitar. And hell brolly drums too. Bet the bass is ok though.

Nice job on the vocals, you got soul sister :D

Lol makes me think of step brothers

Daniel-M responds:

it was recorded with a guitar hero mic set up in the middle of a garage.....

Eyes On Party Eyes On Party

I can dig it!

Very sweet! I am digging your synths; they fit perfect. Right amount of grindiness (or whatever that musical term might actually called).

The drum beat ... maybes its just me. But I am feeling averse to it. Maybe you could try dropping and bring in the hats.

Also your kick rolll... Hmmm maybe it needs a higher frequency kick layered on top? Idk sounds very bass heavy.

as far as the musical arrangement itself, I feel like... hmm.. tepid, maybe? I am getting an upbeat vibe, but I'm waiting for an explosion and its not there. But I really like what is there.
Anyways, badass work. :D rock this at a rave for days

Gummo Gummo

Charming.. But work on presentation

I'd work on gettin' mastering down, bring up the vox. But kinda funny that this is under blues x)

pure dubstep pure dubstep

thats that synth from FL studio isnt it?

the sytrus one? I recognize the noise.
-_- personally I think you need to mess with your wobbles a bit more. this kind of dubstep was alright 3 years ago, but the bars been raised bro. swap up your wabbles, bring in a melody. get a drop too.

[DJP] Space Indians [DJP] Space Indians

YOU GOT BEST OF THE WEEK!!!!

THAT'S SICK BRO!!! CONGRATS :D

DJPureSuffer responds:

i know right!? :D thanks!